The primary goal of this course is to teach anyone, even a complete beginner, how to develop a fully functional website in WordPress, without lots of technical jargon. This course will guide you through every single step from installation to finished website. I’ll show you how you can install WordPress on your own computer for free, so you don’t have to pay for a domain name or hosting fees while you complete this course. Once you’ve got WordPress installed on your computer, you will learn how to build and run a successful, beautiful, responsive-design website.
- Master the inner workings of WordPress, for fixing, troubleshooting, and building websites
- Create custom menus and navigation system that are search engine friendly
- Understand plugins and themes and how to find and install them.
- Know how to design pages, sidebars, footers, and create a professional and modern website.
- Those interested in learning to build websites using open-source and freely available tools
- Those familiar with WordPress, who need a deeper understanding of how all the parts fit together
- Those new to WordPress, but looking for a complete system for creating and managing professional websites for clients or themselves
2 Months (8 Weeks)
Days: (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday)
Timing: 5 to 7 (1-hour class + 1-hour lab)
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 60 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 32
- Assessments Self