CIMT Web Development – II (PHP & MySQL)
This PHP and MySQL training course will give you a working understanding of these important technologies and show you how to use them to create your own impressive websites. It goes through installation of PHP and MySQL technologies on your local machine as well as hosted servers, explains basic tags, commands and constructs, and helps you build and work within a solid back-end database.
- Install, configure and modify functional PHP constructs and MySQL databases for the web
- Build functional, full-featured websites using PHP & MySQL
- Apply basic principles and best practices of PHP and MySQL in a relevant, real world project.
- Web developers and programmers looking to learn a new language and set of standards
- Anyone who has used basic CMS or templates to create basic websites in the past but want much more control.
- Individuals and small business owners interested in creating their own fully featured websites with total control over data management and functionality.
3 Months (12 Weeks)
Days: (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday)
Timing: 5 to 7 (1-hour class + 1-hour lab)
- Lectures 37
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 Months
- Students 26
- Assessments Self